(1) When concluding a distance selling transaction, consumers generally have a statutory right of revocation, which the provider subsequently informs in accordance with the statutory model. The exceptions to the right of withdrawal are regulated in paragraph (2). Paragraph (3) contains a sample withdrawal form.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not a carrier, has taken possession of the goods .
To exercise your right, you must inform us by a clear statement (eg. B. A consigned with th e mail letter, phone call or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required .
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the standard delivery offered by us have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(2) The right does not apply to contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return if their seal has been removed after delivery.
The right of withdrawal also does not exist with contracts of the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and an individual selection or determination by the consumer is essential for the production or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
(3) About the model revocation form the offerer informs after the legal regulation as follows:
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, then please fill in this form
and send it back.)
Or by e-mail: email@example.com
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*)
on the purchase of the following goods (*) /
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– name of the consumer (s)
– address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Please delete as appropriate
The revocation can also be explained by phone:
Telephone: +49 (0) 621 48495739